Last Hurrah

Posted by Clayton & Company at 1:21 PM

Monday, October 4, 2010

Instead of flying right out, we checked into a hotel for three nights in order to catch the Monday (less expensive for Pete's company) flight. We used our last weekend in Switzerland to visit Lake Geneva and eat gelato one last time. We also visited a park right around the corner from our house to play and meet up with friends for a picnic dinner. Finally, we attended church in Geneva for the last time and had the pleasure of eating one last Swiss meal (raclette) with friends. I wasn't great at taking pictures (too busy crying I guess), so the links provide a few more visuals.

Ruby on the trampoline

Alex flying high
Ruby chasing down her brothers on a four-wheeler
The boys in the lead
Alex
Ruby
photo courtesy of Henry

1 comments:

Penny said...

I am getting teary just reading your posts! I know how hard it is to leave, and a year and 3 months out Switzerland is still missed greatly. I hope everything is going well, your new baby is gorgeous!! So hurry up and get caught up on your blogging so I can hear how it all went!!