We're still here

Posted by Clayton & Company at 6:18 AM

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I've gotten a few reminders that I haven't posted in awhile. Although it makes me feel good to know that people are still checking in on us, it hasn't given me much motivation to blog. I like to read, sew, swim...the list is actually quite long. Blogging is not on that list. Blogs are really just glorified journals and for those of you who don't know, I have never been good at keeping a journal. I probably have 8-10 journals that are partially filled, or empty depending on how you look at it.

From the looks of many of your blogs it seems like I have not been the only one on hiatus. Maybe that's a good thing. I'd like to think that instead of blogging about my life for the past month I've been living it instead. We've had Christmas, vacation time, a birthday and more. Henry has started learning how to ski (slow process) and Alex started ski club. Pete's been traveling like crazy. We've had sicknesses but are starting to get healthy (cross your fingers for us). Bottom line: we are still alive and happy.

1 comments:

Libby said...

We do love seeing your blog so thanks for humoring us. Sophie's fixing to learn to ski in about 2 weeks. We finally got our blog up mattandlibby.blogsopt.com.