Chamonix, France

Posted by Clayton & Company at 10:40 AM

Friday, September 5, 2008

One of the last trips we took before school started was to Chamonix, France. The road we took winds through the French Alps and is only open in the summertime. Henry didn't nap like we planned and Alex and Ruby watched a movie, so Pete and I were the only ones who really enjoyed the breathtaking views.
A shot of us with Mount Blanc in the background. You can see Mount Blanc from our house and in this picture it seems a lot closer than it actually is.
In front of the church in the middle of Chamonix
the Alpine Slide
Pete and I took turns going up with Alex and Ruby

Alex was old enough to go by himself and
Ruby took turns riding with Pete and me

2 comments:

Audra Bollard said...

I'm SO excited we get to see you in October!

Julie said...

I'm surprised I didn't hear any screams from you Chrissy! When you goin to Cali?