the proof is in the pictures

Posted by Clayton & Company at 3:47 AM

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I sent my parents a card from Switzerland with a picture of a vineyard on the front. A couple months later while talking with them on the phone, my mom told me that they had received the card I sent them from France. I was confused because I hadn't sent them anything when we were in Paris. My dad then described the beautiful "French" countryside on the front of the card. I laughed and told him that France IS beautiful but that the picture on the card was taken in Switzerland. Here are a few pictures to back me up.

A vineyard just outside of Luins...about a 5 minute drive from us
Ruby loves the purple grapes...
...while Alex prefers green
Our first attempt at a family self-portrait
All five of us made it into this one

2 comments:

Jeff and Marge Clayton said...

Have you bottled any of that grape juice? I bet it would be wonderful.

Jeff and Marge Clayton said...

What a darling family!