Signal de Bougy

Posted by Clayton & Company at 1:19 AM

Thursday, May 15, 2008


For Pete's birthday we went to this big outdoor "play" area. It had miniature golf, go-carts, bumper boats....think Family Fun Center or Boomers....only a lot more beautiful, lanscaped acres. It also had a huge playground that the kids loved. I guess it would have been more suitable for one of the kid's birthdays, but we had fun watching them play. Ruby wanted to stay and sleep there and Alex didn't understand why they couldn't keep going on the go-carts and bumper boats. To quote my dad, "What, do you think money grows on trees?"

3 comments:

Jeff and Marge Clayton said...

You party animals! I'm not sure about that hat on Henry. Is that to prevent old age wrinkles? Maybe that is what I lacked as a child and I could have avoided the inevitable face lift.

Julie said...

nice hat Henry....

pa said...

I like Hank's girly-man hat.