Bah Humbug!

Posted by Clayton & Company at 10:49 AM

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

1. fine from the judge: 560 CHF

2. misc. fees from the judge: 100 CHF

3. fine and processing fees from the Swiss DMV: 200 CHF

4. the look on people's faces when I tell them my license is being suspended for














4 MONTHS


PRICELESS!!!

There is more to the story but I don't have it in me to write about it. Needless to say I will be looking for someone 18 (the legal driving age) or older who would like to come stay with me in the months of May and June.

2 comments:

Julie said...

hhhhhaaaaahaha at least you're not going to jail! Now THAT would get you some good looks. "Ruby, where's your Mom?" "Oh, she's in jail."

Priceless.

PS I'm mad at you for this cause it's taking your fund to come to Greece. Thanks a lot!

Tami said...

Oh no!!! I'm so sorry, but also relieved that you won't be doing any time! What a huge pain.