Full of hot air

Posted by Clayton & Company at 3:54 AM

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

On the last day of January, the kids convinced me to get my sick body out of bed so that we could go to this really cool balloon festival. It was the 31st International Festival of Balloons and it was about an hour and a half away in Chateau-d'Oex. I will have to admit that it was pretty awesome, but I think I would have appreciated it more on another day. Luckily we ran into our friends Tom and Sarah and their 2 boys. They were smart enough to bring their sleds and generous enough to share them with our kids. Alex and Ruby were in heaven watching the balloons and sledding and wanted to stay until bedtime. However, after less than 2 hours , I was spent and we had to call it a day. Thanks to my friend Penny who was also there that day and took some great pictures of the balloons that I borrowed.



Henry and Pete
Ruby and Alex



all 5 of us
Tom, Sarah, Sam and James

0 comments: