In case you couldn't tell from the last post...

Posted by Clayton & Company at 10:33 AM

Thursday, June 4, 2009

...Henry is growing up way too fast.

His latest trick: riding razors.
He is not content to do things that are age appropriate. I think he really believes he is the same age as Alex.
The funny thing is that all three of my kids are goofy foot-just like Pete. Did they inherit anything from me?
Whoops! You'd think that I would have tossed this razor, seeing how it caused us so much grief in Paris. Nope. It's still around, ready to wreak havoc on the next child.
Luckily he's not too old to cuddle me when he's hurt/sad. Look at our contrasting hair colors. Did I already mention that I have really weak genes?

1 comments:

Mamalar said...

I wish Jeffrey and Alex and Henry had more time to play this summer. They can come over to our backyard and scooter around for hours together! (I think we have 6 razors back there today....) can't wait to see you all!
lar