I'm too sexy for Milan

Posted by Clayton & Company at 11:56 AM

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

We decided to take a quick trip to Milan a couple weekends ago. I'm sorry to all of you who love Milan because it wasn't my favorite place. The drivers were crazy, it was really dirty and the people weren't too friendly. We definitely saw some cool things (The Last Supper especially) and I can't complain about the food we ate, but it's not a city you need to spend hours and hours in...unless you are a shopper, which I am not. Even though we were only gone for 24 hours (including driving) I'm going to break it up so that I don't have one mega-long post. I also have to give a shout out to James and Paige for giving us great advice and play-by-play directions on how to find the best stuff.

PS-In case you are wondering about the picture, this burnt bus was just sitting on the street our hotel was on. Who knows how long it had been there. After seeing how well the city cleans up after itself, I honestly think if we went back several years from now it would probably still be there.

1 comments:

Julie said...

I'm not a huge fan of Milan either. In fact, of all the cities I've been to in Italy (and I've been to a ton), Milan is my least favorite. But at least you can say you went there. The Duomo is pretty cool. And I'm jealous that you saw The Last Supper. That's pretty cool. Hey, you had some gelato too! That's worth a trip to Italy right there.