Italy without gelato? Never!

Posted by Clayton & Company at 8:08 AM

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

The most amazing site in Milan is the Duomo. It really is beautiful. Unfortunately we didn't go inside because the lines were long and we have three kids. But I guess we did the next best thing: we sat outside of it and ate gelato. Side note: Does anyone else out there wonder how your kids can wait in line for the Dumbo ride for 45 plus minutes but they are so antsy waiting for anything else, including ordering food at McDonald's?

It would have been nice to get a family picture in front of it but...
...Henry was too busy chasing the pigeons.
This was the best group shot I could come up with.
Mmmm, strawberry
Of course Henry would sit still for a little gelato

Looking back at these pictures I realize I may have been a little harsh in my first post about Milan. It was dirty (especially compared to Switzerland), the drivers were insane, and it wasn't as cool as Venice, but we definitely had a fun trip. I guess I'm not too sexy after all.

0 comments: