It's all downhill from here

Posted by Clayton & Company at 12:18 PM

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

We bid farewell to the month of February on the ski slopes just past Saint Cergue. We met up with friends, the kids were happy, and the sun was out. Pete skied with Alex and Ruby while I kept Henry busy on the sled.


If you think Ruby's skis are tiny, you should have seen some of the ones we saw there.
Skiing is a big deal over here and parents start their kids very young.
Pete and Ruby on the tow rope
Like father, like daughter
Ruby gaining confidence
Goofing around

Alex was definitely more adventurous on this trip.
He skied a lot on his own and went down steeper hills.


Alex and his buddy Henry Christensen
This may be the first time since October that I have worn short sleeves outside
James Caine and Ruby were best buddies
Ski bunnies


Alex


Ruby


Alex

4 comments:

Tami said...

Skiing with t-shirts on! Is it finally warming up a bit, or are you just acclimated now?

Julie said...

finally a new post! It was worth the wait- very cute pics. I love that your SoCal kids get to learn to snow ski, very cool! I'm getting pumped to see you guys in a few weeks!!! I know you can't wait to see me either. :)

Jeff and Marge Clayton said...

Awesome! I love to hear the crunch of the snow. The kids are doing great. I'm so happy to see them doing great on the skiis. Henry will be out there before you know it.

Jeff and Marge Clayton said...

Christina, where is your coat?