Questions

Posted by Clayton & Company at 1:14 AM

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Is it ever going to stop snowing?
We will have 3 sunny days in a row and I'll think to myself, "Spring is on its way".
The next day: more snow.


Why do American things taste so much better in Switzerland?
Our friends sent us a package for Christmas that included a box of graham crackers. After holding onto it, we finally dug in last week. I swear, nothing has ever tasted so good.
In a matter of minutes, the four of us had eaten half the box.


Why did so many schools in America cut their art programs?
For the past 2 months Ruby has been working on her "bonnehomme de niege". Each day after school she would excitedly tell me what part of her snowman she had made that day. This Friday she finally brought it home and we saw the finished product. I have to admit that I was pretty amazed. Not your average kindergarten art project.



Now that the Red Sox re-signed their catcher, how will they be this year?


Will Alex's front tooth ever come in?
I realize that it will be awhile before his incisor comes back in. But the front tooth that came out with his accident was already loose. It's been 8 months and there is still no sign of anything new.


Why are curls like this wasted on a boy who will have short hair his whole life?
Don't get me wrong. I love his hair. He wouldn't look like himself without it. It's especially cute in a baseball hat with the curls flipping out the sides. But imagine those curls on Ruby.




Why have I heard this song a million times but I'm not sick of it?
It must be those cute French accents.

5 comments:

Julie said...

cutest kids ever. i miss them. remember when alex was just a little bug man? ps- American food is awesome. Graham crackers are priceless, spencer ate our whole box in one sitting. I was so mad.

Tami said...

Ruby and Alex are adorable singing that song--it's so fun to hear them!

jessi said...

Today was one of those sad days when I felt winter come back to visit too :( I love hearing your children sing. You inspire me - I need to sing more to my children!

James said...

It is about time! But I need names on who sent you those treats!

Kirbell said...

This French song is about the cutest thing ever!
We miss you. Having your sister and her family in our ward has been fun. It's been fun getting to know Janet and serving with her in YW.