Carry me!

Posted by Clayton & Company at 2:43 AM

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

We've been putting Henry (or Ruby) in the backpack lately when we go places...mostly so we don't have to hear Alex complain about walking. When we went to Geneva a couple of Saturdays ago, Pete and I had to haul the kids up this huge hill. Pete had Ruby in the backpack and I was pushing Alex and Henry. Then, because the stroller was too heavy, Alex got out to walk. Soon, he was too tired and so Pete had Ruby on his back and Alex in his arms. When we finally reached the top, Pete and I almost collapsed.....ok I admit I was the only one who's heart was nearly beating out of my chest. Let's just hope I'm in better shape when we leave than I am now.

Alex trying out the backpack with Henry inside

Is Ruby strong enough to carry Henry?


Almost...with a little help from Pete

It wasn't too long before they ended up like....

....this! Amazingly, they were laughing and not crying.

0 comments: