Summer showers bring....

Posted by Clayton & Company at 10:43 AM

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Interlaken

We arrived our first night at dinnertime.

After checking in, we headed out to see the city and get a bite to eat.


After dinner, we went for a stroll and things cooled off quickly.

In this picture, taken minutes later, you can see the dark clouds rolling in followed by......
RAIN!
Lesson #1-Even when it's sunny in Switzerland, always be prepared with an umbrella.
It's hard to see in this picture, but when we arrived back at our hotel we were all soaking wet.


2 comments:

Mamalar said...

I loved going to interlaken. The lake was so beautiful! There was a little shop at the end that had original watercolors by an old Swiss man who had passed on that were pretty cheap and I have always been sad I didn't pick one up. I am glad you guys had such fun! Hope to get there again! Lar

Kirbell said...

Interlaken is so beautiful! I can't stand looking at all your pictures because I miss Europe!!