do re mi

Posted by Clayton & Company at 3:51 AM

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Although these pictures were all taken in less than 2 minutes, the display of various emotions accurately captures Henry's intensity. He can provide endless comic relief and utter frustration in one sitting. Of late he has learned how to turn on the burners and I have entered the kitchen more than once to find them all on and blazing hot. Dangerous, I know. But child safety products are not as easy to locate over here. My favorite thing he does is sing. His favorite song is the Happy Birthday song. On Alex's birthday we sung to him over and over again because Henry couldn't get enough. I finally captured a little of it on tape. Emphasis on little.





1 comments:

Jeff and Marge Clayton said...

Awesome Henry! I love his singing.