First Anniversary

Posted by Clayton & Company at 11:41 AM

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

One year ago today we arrived in Switzerland. Has it gone by quickly for you? The other day I was talking to my brother and he compared it to how people feel about the first year on their mission. He said, "Most people probably feel like you've only been gone a few months but to you it feels like an eternity." Exactly.

It has been a year of ups and downs for sure. Lots of adventures, lots of challenges. We have learned a lot, although I still find myself lost and confused at times ... but I guess that's just Switzerland. In fact, I think even the Swiss feel that way at times.

1 comments:

Penny said...

Way to go! I knew you could do it! Before long time will start going so fast you won't know what happened.