A few of my favorite things

Posted by Clayton & Company at 5:39 AM

Monday, December 21, 2009

When Pete and I were first married, we lived in Bountiful, Utah. One of my favorite places to eat was Cutler's. Their sandwiches are the best, nothing beats their homemade soups in the winter and year round their cookies are unbelievable. My two favorites are the sugar and brownie mint cookies.

Last week a package arrived from my thoughtful mother-in-law. Among the treats for the kids were 8 cookies carefully wrapped and packed with bubble wrap...from Cutler's. I was in heaven. Although I wanted to hide them for myself, this isn't the season for stingy misers. Pete and the kids and I savored every bite with cold glasses of milk. Isn't it nice when Christmas comes a little early?

2 comments:

Julie said...

I could eat 27 Cutler's sugars cookies in one sitting.

Jeff and Marge Clayton said...

Christina... we are missing seeing your last month of life!