Lovable

Posted by Clayton & Company at 11:12 AM

Monday, December 7, 2009

Henry's hair is getting long and out of control again. He really needs a haircut but I don't want to pay for it. All of the people at church keep telling us not to cut it, but too many strangers think he's a girl. Hair talk aside, Henry is growing up too quickly. Besides doing puzzles on his own, he has learned his first song in French. I've added a clip...please excuse my yelling at the end. I was afraid if I didn't speak up, he might keep singing it until my battery ran out.




6 comments:

Penny said...

Looks like I am needed in La Suisse! I sure wish I were coming! He is still adorable--I guess that is not the question--the question is more he is TOO adorable!

James said...

What is up with the Milan jersey? Don't tell me that is your squad! Forza Juventus all the way. I need to see this little guy in some Bianconeri gear.

Mamalar said...

cutest thing ever

Jeff and Marge Clayton said...

Bravo! Very cute indeed. (Curls too!!!)

jessi said...

He is an excellent puzzle "put-together-er" as witnessed every week in nursery. I love the French singing clip! What a cutie who was playing very evenly matched with Abram this morning at your place.

Penny said...

Hi Christina, Our blog is www.atchleyfam.blogspot.com I haven't really updated it too much lately, but it is a new years resolution!