My list

Posted by Clayton & Company at 5:53 AM

Monday, December 21, 2009

As we count down to Christmas I have found myself actually coming up with things I would like this year. I'm putting it out there, just in case anyone is looking for any last minute gift ideas.


Dear Santa Claus,

I have been good this year. Really good.
I've made lunch and dinner for my family almost every day.
(The kids come home for lunch and there's not much takeout in Switzerland)
I grocery shop 2-3 times a week AND bag my own groceries.
I don't think I'm asking for much.


1. I'd like breakfast from The Potato Shack.
A chocolate chip or blueberry pancake would be great.
I can't eat a whole order of American fries but I'd share some.
A glass of fresh OJ would be nice too.


2. I'd like lunch from In N Out Burger.
A cheeseburger without grilled onions, an order of fries
and a pink lemonade would really hit the spot.


3. I'd like dinner from Rubio's.
2 fish tacos with some chips and beans and a limeade would be delightful.

This may be asking for too much and if it is, feel free to simplify.
A round trip ticket to Southern California would suffice.
I can pay for the food myself.
Thanks in advance.

Your biggest fan,
Christina

PS-Mint chocolate chip ice cream from Baskin Robbins is really good too.

4 comments:

Kirbell said...

Wish I could send some In-n-Out your way! Happy Holidays!

Jeff and Marge Clayton said...

Did you sneak in a trip to Newport Beach that you didn't tell us about? We thought you were going to Spain?

Kristen said...

Classic! Sending some So Cal love you way! Miss you!! XOXO

heymaughan said...

You never showed up at our door for a visit, so I'm guessing Santa didn't transport you to SoCal for the goods this Christmas. I wouldn't mind a little teleportation to Switzerland. Maybe we could arrange a swap with him next year?