Give me five

Posted by Clayton & Company at 7:45 AM

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Every year Ruby's birthday usually passes without much fanfare. Maybe it's because it's in the summer or maybe I am just a bad planner. This year I decided to change. We invited all the family nearby to join us for a big bash at the beach. My dad and Uncle Philly manned the BBQ, my mom helped me in the kitchen and we pampered Ruby like the mini-Diva she's turning out to be.

The birthday girl with her cousins
Ruby with her best buddy, Margaux

Henry digging into a yummy cupcake

Ruby requested s'mores and everyone was happy to comply.
Cousins Blake and Guy
Mary and Aunt Kurny
Anne and Jessica
Ruby doo
Mmmm, Mmmm good

Henry: dirty and happy
Papa Jeff, Ruby and Grammy Margie
Papa John, Ruby and Mama Linda
Ruby and Uncle Johnny
Rachel, Allyson, Ruby, Jessica and Anne
Henry and Alex
The Clayton boys...
...and girls
Pete and Christina


Our many attempts at a family picture


0 comments: