Sand, sun and surf

Posted by Clayton & Company at 2:33 AM

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Thanks to Pete, my kids love the beach. While we were staying with my parents, we were beach bums. Alex is a fan of the surf, Ruby can't get enough of the sand, and Henry is just happy soaking up the sun. Over the two week period I took way too many pictures. Here are some of my favorites.

The three amigos after a morning walk on the beach
Ruby
Henry's hair was curlier than ever in California
"Hey, who took my shovel?"
Henry and Alex

Alex ready to go
A little help from dad

Waiting for the perfect wave
Uh-oh
"I told you that wave was too big Dad! Now I have salt water up my nose."
Henry's turn


Alex and Ruby were in heaven when their cousins joined them
Grace and Ruby
Tommy
Alex and Tommy
Grace, Mary and Ruby "taking" a tan
Tommy, Caroline and Alex(before)
...and after
Margaux and Ruby
Alex and Erin


We also had fun with our friends at the beach
This summer we finally met baby Lilly for the first time. My horrible photography couldn't capture what a happy baby she is. Ruby was in love with her and probably gave her Aunt Allison and Uncle Greg a few scares with her loving "care".


The Maughan family also came down to hang out. Staten went boogie boarding with Alex and Windsor joined Ruby in making tasty sea weed wraps. Yum!

0 comments: