family get-togethers

Posted by Clayton & Company at 6:12 AM

Monday, November 3, 2008

A trip to California wouldn't be complete without a party at my Aunt Mary's house. The food is always great and I always go home simultaneously wishing I hadn't eaten so much and I still had room for more. Total side note, but my Aunt Mary makes the most amazing rolls. I hate to admit this with the knowledge that my mom is reading, but I'm positive that I have eaten 4 or 5 rolls in one sitting on top of a full plate of dinner. With a little bit of Grandma's homemade jam they are irresistable.

I also love my cousins. In fact they are the reason why I want my kids to live close to their own cousins. My childhood memories are full of extended family Christmas parties (chimes and singing included), picnics at the park, baptisms, Mother's Day dinners, Father's Day dinners.....I think you get the picture.



1 comments:

erika said...

I'm so sorry I missed out! I too love Mary's rolls :)