Which dwarf would you be?

Posted by Clayton & Company at 5:13 AM

Thursday, November 20, 2008

On most days for me it's a toss up between Sleepy and Grumpy.

But one thing is for sure. Henry would definitely be...











HAPPY!

I realize that a lot of times I am not posting much about Henry because he is the youngest one and doesn't go to school and the like. But he is such a funny little guy and I'm sad that you are not getting the chance to know him. He is definitely my most even-tempered child. But lest you think I have it easy, here are some of Henry's recent shenanigans:

*dumping out baking powder and/or cornstarch all over the kitchen floor

*eating a bar of soap

*giving me daily heart attacks by dangling his legs through the huge gaps in our stairs(his whole body could fit through one of these gaps), jumping off the couch/bed/etc, climbing on top of the table.....

*washing Alex's Harry Potter glasses in the toilet

*dumping 4 Big Gulp sized cups of water out of the tub (with Ruby watching)

*pulling Ruby's hair

*plugging one of our toilets with a Swiss equivalent of 2000 Flushes

*eating dishwasher detergent tablets

*getting a hold of of Ruby's pens and tattooing himself, his clothing and the carpet

*eating the remains of a yogurt that he pulled out of the trash with his hands


It's no wonder that he isn't learning very many new words. I think the only word that he has been hearing of late is NO!

2 comments:

Mamalar said...

I can't believe how much Henry is looking like pete! that is amazing! what a cute boy... wish we were neighbors.

Jeff and Marge Clayton said...

AMAZING! He really does look more and more like Pete. I think that he looks more like Pete than the other 2. As a baby, Pete's hair was not the yellow gold like Henry's. It was more white. What a cute little "stinker."