let it snow

Posted by Clayton & Company at 3:07 AM

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I believe there is something inherently wrong with having to go trick-or-treating wearing a huge coat over your costume. But what else are you supposed to do when it SNOWS on October 30th?

For me it was somewhat of a low blow. We had only been back from balmy Southern California for less than a week when Jack Frost decided to come nipping at my nose. My kids? Don't feel sorry for them. They were elated.

Thanks to my shopping spree,
the kids can finally enjoy the cold weather without freezing to death
Alex jumping the gun a little bit

Future shoveler of America

Almost enough for a snowball

How many shades of pink are too many?

Pete took this picture during his morning "commute"

By nightfall it was still going

0 comments: